A high quality Science education provides foundations for understanding the world. Science has changed our lives and is vital to the world's future prosperity. Through building key foundational knowledge and concepts, pupils will be encouraged to recognise the power of exploration and develop a sense of excitement and curiousity about the world around them. At Christ Church we are developing the following skills in our children:
- a poitive attitude towards Science and an awareness of its facination
- an understanding of Science through the process of enquiry and investigation
- confidence and competence in scientific knowledge, concepts and skills
- an ability to reason, predict, think logically and to work systematically and accurately
- the initiative to work both independently and in co-operation with others
We follow the Kent Scheme of work which has engaging activities and covers the primary Science curriculum and help us to make the lessons as fun as possible.
Websites to try: