We work hard to ensure high uniform standards are mainatined through the year. Pupils are required to wear school uniform when attending school as follows:
- Burgundy jumpers or cardigan (logo ones are available from the uniform shop)
- A white or burgundy polo shirt
- White shirts
- Grey trousers, skirts, pinafores or shorts
- White or grey socks
- Grey tights
- Red/Burgundy gingham summer dresses
- Black sensible shoes (not trainers or sandals)
- Black leather ankle boots are permitted in the Winter
The school takes pride in its smart appearance and for this reason we do not allow extreme hairstyles or colours.
- Black shorts / leggings / joggers
- White T-shirt,
- Black pumps (trainers for outdoor P.E. lessons).
- Track suit for winter outdoor games
- Long hair must be tied back and earrings covered
Uniform can be purchased from either of the two uniform shops in Ellesmere Port. The Uniform Shop or The Market. Any questions then please speak to the school office.
No jewellry or Smart/V-Tech watches please. If earrings are worn they must be studs.
Hair accessories to be of a small sensible size and corrcet colour. No large bows or clips.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS ARE LABELLED.